HIGH SEAS OVERVIEW
With the release of High Seas on console, we wanted to share an overview of some of the new content & changes to the game, to let you get your bearings in the new High Seas map.
New Features in the base game + High Seas:
- Mirror Mode
- Build symmetrical structures faster & easier with the Mirror Mode in the builder! Build one side of your structure, and watch the builder automatically fill out the other!
- Mirror Mode is available both in the base game and in High Seas.
- Improved drag model to improve the experience of sailing in game.
- Centrifuge Map
- The Centrifuge map has been moved to Race Island, to make room for the High Seas in the main menu.
- Magnet Block
- The Magnet Block is now the Tractor Beam! It has a wider beam of attraction than the magnet block to catch things more easily. It is also slightly less likely to cause self-collisions when picking up items.
High Seas Overview:
Explore the new map in High Seas, and uncover all the secrets!
- New Wind, Weather & Waves physics system – get ready to experience new challenges in traversing the world in our new sandbox map!
- Four distinct island areas to explore, each with their own artifacts to find. Find them all to unlock the four new trophy blocks!
- Treasure Chests! Expand on your hoard, or use the extra gold you find in these treasure chests to buy vanity blocks.
- Animal life
- The High Seas are more dangerous to traverse than our other maps- look out for the wildlife!
- New blocks
- Explore the new hull blocks, sails, a new seat & more!
- New hats
- New Secrets to uncover.